Taboo in Language, Culture and Communication
September 28 – 30, 2022 – University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
The Taboo Conference series (TaCo) is an interdisciplinary conference aimed at bringing together scholars of various aspects of taboo in a variety of academic fields. The project was originated at the Department of Interpretation and Translation of the University of Bologna, Italy, where the first edition was held in 2012. The following editions were held every two years in UK, Spain and Italy. For its fifth instalment, the conference will be held in Rome. We hope you’ll be able to join us to discuss all the multifaceted ramifications of taboo in language, culture and communication.
For the Organizing Committee,
- Call for Abstracts: CLOSED
- Early Bird Fee registration: from January 25 to July 15, 2022
- Abstracts acceptance notifications: June 15, 2022
- Best Presentation Award submission opening: TBD
- Best Presentation Award deadline: TBD
- Authors’ Registration deadline: July 4, 2022
- Online Registrations deadline: September 22, 2022
The Taboo Conference 2022 will be held at the University of Rome Tor Vergata.